The flow watch sensor is used to monitor powder, which is feeded by a transport gas.
This constancy is mapped onto the analog output signal. Fluctuations, pulsations or interruptions are monitored in real time.
The flow watch sensor (Fig. 1) can be used as a standalone unit or in combination with the optionally display unit indibox (Fig. 2).
Data flow watch:
• adjustable sensitivity
• installed in any position near the powder injection
• Robust construction
• Maximum working pressure: 15 bar
• Plug-in coupling: 6mm
• Minimum sensitivity:> 0.3 g / min
• Dimensions: 65 x 40 x 50 mm
• Weight: 350 g
• Operating voltage: 24VDC
• Analog signal: 0 – 10 VDC
Indibox data (optional):
• Supply voltage cable Flow Watch
• 3-color 10-stage LED light source
• 1.6mm tube inside diameter
• 4mm tube inside diameter
• 10mm tube inside diameter
• 19mm tube inside diameter